Send us your feedback
Your opinion matters and we want to hear it!
Your feedback is vital because it helps us deliver better services to our clients. If you have a question or a concern, if you are not happy, or if you think there is something we can improve, please let us know.
Did we do something well?
We love to hear when we do something well. This feedback helps us understand what is most important to our clients and gives our staff a pat on the back when they go the extra mile.
Did we do something wrong?
Please tell us if you think we did something wrong. We are always keen to learn from our mistakes and improve the way we deliver our services to you.
Are you unhappy with how we responded?
We might not always get it right. If you are unhappy with our response you can appeal our decision. This process will be explained when we reply to your complaint or feedback.
If you need help submitting feedback or lodging a complaint, the following agencies can assist you:
- Carers Australia (WA): 182 Lord Street, Perth WA 6000. Tel: 1800 242 636
- Citizens Advice Bureau: Perth, Fremantle, Joondalup. Level 1, 25 Barrack Street, Perth WA 6000. Tel: (08) 9221 5711
- Ethnic Disability Advocacy Centre: 320 Rokeby Road, Subiaco WA 6008. Tel: (08) 9388 7455
- Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO): 469 Wellington Street, Perth WA 6000. Tel: (08) 6551 7620/ 1800 813 583
- People with Disabilities (WA): Unit 23, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth WA 6005. Tel: (08) 9420 7279