How to access Ruah services
- If you need help with Family and Domestic Violence or Homelessness you can refer yourself or a friend or family member.
- If you need help with Mental Health and Wellness you need a referral from a doctor, psychiatrist or mental health clinic.
- If you need help with legal matters related to your mental illness visit the Mental Health Law Centre website and book an appointment.
All you need to do is call 13 RUAH (13 7824) or email [email protected].
Housing and Homelessness or Family Services referral
- Download the general client referral form and email it to [email protected] or post it to PO Box 8078, Subiaco East WA 6008
Mental Health and Wellness referral
- For Mental Health and Wellness services, download a Mental Health and Wellness referral (PDF) and email it to [email protected] or post it to PO Box 8078, Subiaco East WA 6008
Who is eligible?
Ruah Mental Health and Wellness Services are only available to people with a severe and persistent mental illness who have ongoing clinical support guaranteed by a public mental health provider, a private psychiatrist or General Practitioner. Referrals can only be accepted from treating mental health professionals who are available to provide shared care with Ruah’s personalised support services.
In determining eligibility, Ruah considers a client’s diagnosis, cultural background, how long they have experienced a mental health issue and the involvement of a mental health clinic. Please note that submitting a referral form does not guarantee Ruah services.