Explore our latest corporate publications, project reports and other useful resources.
Safety & quality reports
- Safety and Quality Snapshot – September 2018
- Safety and Quality Snapshot – October 2018
- Safety and Quality Snapshot – 4th Quarter 2019
- NSQHS Certificate of Accreditation
- NMHS Certificate of Accreditation
Program & project evaluations
- 50 Lives 50 Homes – UWA Third Evaluation Report – June 2020
- 50 Lives 50 Homes – UWA Third Evaluation Snapshot – June 2020
- 50 Lives 50 Homes – UWA Second Evaluation Report – September 2018
- 50 Lives 50 Homes – UWA Second Evaluation Snapshot – April 2018
- 50 Lives 50 Homes – UWA First Evaluation Report – June 2017
- 50 Lives 50 Homes – UWA First Evaluation Snapshot – June 2017
- Choices Evaluation Report – July 2020
- Choices Evaluation Report – October 2018
- Perth Registry Week 2016 Report
- COVID-19 and Family and Domestic Violence – Resources and case studies
- COVID-19 and Mental Health – Resources and case studies
- Housing First Principles for Australia
- Perceptions of Poverty in WA
- Roundtable to End Domestic Violence – Communique
- Secret Squirrel Business: A Guide to Mental Health Recovery by Jenny Middlemiss
Ruah produces two comprehensive directories for the community services sector in WA. These free publications are an invaluable referral tool for anyone looking working in the sector or looking for assistance. Editions current 2018.
- Getting By…Getting Ahead – a guide to concessions, services and programs available to help people minimise their living costs.
- Aboriginal Resources Directory – a comprehensive guide to government and community services.