By choosing to work with us, you are helping transform the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community.
Ruah is a leading values driven employer in Western Australia’s community services sector. Our staff go boldly, not just supporting people in need, but working to end homelessness, end domestic violence and create opportunity for people struggling with poverty and mental illness.
Our professional team of operational and corporate services staff is backed by one of the one of the biggest peer support workforces in WA. Our staff reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion, where difference is valued, celebrated and embraced.
As a not-for-profit, besides our passion and values, there are other great benefits of working with us:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave, with flex to take at 32 weeks half-pay (uniquely, new staff can access 4 weeks paid parental leave after just 6 months’ service)
- 10 days paid family and domestic violence leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Annual leave loading of 17.5% (for award-based staff)
- Flexible working hours and office locations (if applicable)
- An extensive learning and development program
- Opportunities to be active in the Ruah Community such as participating in a wide range of working groups, joining us at Pride events, being a part of a range of cultural events to promote and support reconciliation and much much more!
Ruah’s Candidate Privacy Collection Statement can be accessed here.
Open your heart. Embolden your stride. Join Ruah.