By choosing to work with us, you are helping transform the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community.
Ruah is a leading values driven employer in Western Australia’s community services sector. Our staff go boldly, not just supporting people in need, but working to end homelessness, end domestic violence and create opportunity for people struggling with poverty and mental illness.
Our professional team of operational and corporate services staff is backed by one of the one of the biggest peer support workforces in WA. Our staff reflect our commitment to diversity and inclusion, where difference is valued, celebrated and embraced.
As a not-for-profit, besides our passion and values, there are other great benefits of working with us:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Annual leave loading of 17.5% (for award-based staff)
- Flexible working hours and office locations (if applicable)
- An extensive learning and development program
Open your heart. Embolden your stride. Join Ruah.