Why Work for Ruah?
By choosing to work with Ruah, you are transforming the lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our community.
We take our legacy and inspiration from courageous individuals doing what nobody else dared to do. Not because it was asked of them, but because it was needed.
Our staff go boldly toward not just helping people who are homeless, but ending homelessness. Ending domestic violence. Changing the lives and creating opportunities for people experiencing mental health issues.
We choose to work with the most vulnerable and challenged because it makes a difference.
Open your heart. Embolden your stride. Ruah.
Some of the other great benefits of working at Ruah include:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900
- Leave loading of 17.5% on annual leave (applicable to award based staff)
- Ability to be a mobile workforce
- Flexible office locations (if applicable)
Vacancies at Ruah
There are currently no vacancies at this time.