NDIS Mental Health Services
Suitsme is our subsidiary registered NDIS service provider that specialises in mental health services. We offer psychosocial support and recovery coaching in a way that suits you.
At Suitsme we are passionate about giving you the power to take control. We offer you great service and the ability to choose your own support team.
We’re 100% committed to helping you find a worker you click with.
Clients are in control
We meet clients in person, understand your needs, and offer psychosocial support that suits you. At Suitsme we are clear that it’s your mental health recovery journey, and our role is supporting you in a way that suits you. You have full choice and control over your mental health support workers.
- Work with you to understand your needs and goals and find the right mental health support worker that suits you.
- Manage all aspects of your supports, including bookings and administration.
- Meet with you face-to-face or over the phone to support you with onboarding, understanding your NDIS plan, funding, safety, and recovery planning around your goals.
- Ensure you have full choice and control over your mental health support workers.
View Adrian’s story here:
If you want complete choice and control over your supports you can use our app to view worker profiles, communicate with staff, and exercise choice and control in a way that suits you.
If you want supports but do not want to use our app, that’s fine, we can still offer supports in a way that suits you.
- All workers on the app are Suitsme employees and have a diverse range of qualifications and experience to suit you.
- All workers have been through Suitsme’s stringent screening process.
- If you want to bring your own worker, we welcome that – just let us know and we’ll work it out.
- No wait lists
- 7 days a week, 7am – 7pm
- Book support at short notice
- No cancellation charge with > 8 hours notice
- We have no notice period on ending a service agreement
- We are 100% committed to finding a worker you click with
- You are free to trial our service with just a portion of your funding and see if it works for you