Partner with us
Your kindness will support other Western Australians who are doing it tough. That doesn’t just mean helping vulnerable individuals to find a better quality of life, it also means driving the social change that will end poverty and stigma and bring about enormous social and economic benefits for everyone in our community.
There are lots of ways you can help us:
- Make a donation – contribute once or set up a recurring gift. Every bit counts!
- Crowdraisers – get a team together and have fun while you fund raise.
- Products and gifts – in-kind donations like sleeping bags, towels, bed linen, toys, household items and toiletries are always welcome. We do ask that items be new or in very good condition. There are some things we cannot accept so please email us to make arrangements.
- Get involved – volunteer and work with us through our community and corporate partnerships.
Where does the money go?
The help you give goes straight to the people who need it most. It makes it possible for us to be there for thousands of West Australians who are doing it tough. We are passionate about ending homelessness, domestic violence and mental health discrimination.
Together we are making the impossible possible. Together we are making a real difference.
Ruah relies on the generosity of individuals and organisations to deliver and operate our services.We would like to acknowledge the following major funders :
- City of Belmont
- City of Perth
- City of Vincent
- Mercy Foundation
- National Disability Insurance Agency
- Our Watch
- Sisters of St John of God
- West Australian Primary Health Alliance
- WA Department of Communities
- WA Department of Social Services
- WA Disability Services Commission
- WA Mental Health Commission
We also thank the many organisations and individuals who provided donations, in-kind support and assistance. Read their stories below and see how their kindness is making a difference.