Your generosity makes all the difference!
Ruah is grateful to our many partners, supporters, donors and volunteers who are helping us win the fight against homelessness and family violence in Western Australia. Together we are helping to shift the dial on community attitudes to poverty and mental illness.
Your generous contribution makes it possible for us to:
- provide relief for people in desperate need – those who are sleeping rough and don’t have a home
- protect women and children who are escaping family and domestic violence and help them find a safe place to live
- create opportunity and pathways so people struggling with mental illness and life crisis can have a better future
- treat every client individually with support that is integrated, holistic, culturally appropriate and just right for them
- develop real solutions to wicked problems through innovation, collaboration and solid research
- drive social change to end the violence, homelessness and discrimination that costs our community so dearly
- make Western Australia a richer, fairer and happier place for all of us to live.